Sporting Clays Tournament – Spring 2023
Date: April 14, 2023 (FRI)
Check-In: 7:30 AM
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Ben Avery Clay Target Center, 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix 85086
Entry Fee: $135 per ARCA Member; $150 per Non Member
Registration: Online; Download Printable Form
Enjoy an exciting day with ARCA supporting the Arizona Roofing Industry Foundation (ARIF) at Phoenix’s prestigious shooting range, Ben Avery, while making a difference in lives by providing ARIF academic scholarships to ARCA members and their immediate family members.
BECOME A SPONSOR
- TITLE SPONSOR - $2,500 ($2,240 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes four (4) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo programs and events signage. Maximum one (1) sponsor.
- GOLD SPONSORS - $1,000 ($874 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes two (2) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo program and events signage.
- SILVER SPONSORS - $500 ($435 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes one (1) complimentary shooter at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in the Expo program and events signage.
- BRONZE SPONSORS - (100% RETAIL VALUE OF CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Prize contribution for either of the two tournaments will receive company or personal recognition on events signage.
- GOLF CART SPONSOR - $1,500 ($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
- LUNCH SPONSOR 1 - $1,500 ($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
- LUNCH SPONSOR 2 - $1,500 ($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
- SHOOTING STATION SPONSOR - $300 ($300 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Recognition on signage at one of fifteen spring tournament stations. Sponsors have the option of offering additional prizes for hitting colored clays at their station.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!
For more information call James Rosetti, Flynn Companies (602) 376-9483, or the ARCA/ARIF office at (602) 335-0133
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You must indicate who you would like to shoot with when you register
- Each shooter is responsible for their own ammunition
- Ammunition is restricted to #7 1/2 -#8 shot
- Participants must follow all safety rules
- Your shotgun chamber must be open and unloaded at all time unless you are on the stand to shoot
- No more than two (2) shells may be loaded at any time
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the course
- Empties must be discarded into the barrels provided at the shooting stations
- Shooters will rotate as to who will shoot first at each stand
- The only instance in which you are permitted to re-shoot or take another turn is when the throwing machine or your shotgun malfunctions
- Winners will be determined based on highest number of hits out of 100 rounds fired
- In case of a tie, the shooter with the longest consecutive string of hits will be the winner
- Event prizes and door prizes will be presented at lunch immediately following the tournament
This is a paid ARCA event. Cancellations after April 7, 2023 will be non-refundable, substitutions are allowed.
James Rosetti, Flynn Companies
Ron Brown, JBS Roofing | Onnie Diaz, Flynn Companies | Frank Gulding, American Roofing Supply
Lynn Harding, Beacon Building Products | Scott Jones, Sunstate Equipment | Ben Kelley, Polyglass USA
Anthony Martin, ICP Group | Larry Miller, Gorman Roofing Services, Inc. | Alan Minker, GAF
Michael Wadding, General Coatings
Phoenix, AZ 85086
|Number of Shooters - ARCA Member & Guest*||$ 135.00|
|Number of Shooters - Non Member||$ 150.00|
|Yes! We have an employee that can volunteer|
|Raffle Drawing - $20 Each|
|Raffle Drawing - 6 for $100|