Date: September 30, 2017 (SAT)
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Little America Hotel, Ballroom C
Cost: FREE (pre-registration is required)
OPEN TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS - MEN & WOMEN
~ SPACE IS LIMITED - PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! ~
The National Women in Roofing Arizona Chapter is pleased to present the "The Art of Communication - How to Communicate in a Male-Dominated Industry" facilitated by Jenn Kaye and sponsored by ACCELLA Roofing Solutions.
In today's rapidly changing business landscape, every industry is being disrupted. And the way that "we've always done things" is no longer the status quo. However, as we come to this crossroad of change, technology and multiple generations in the workforce, one thing is constant...our need to communicate.
While it's true that there are certain inherent differences in how women and men communicate, at the end of the day we're all people, with our own perspectives, perceptions and language, working toward the same objectives.
How to Communicate in a Male-Dominated Industry is about recognizing the common language of business as well as the differences in language used between men and women. It’s about learning how to ask for what you want, get people to listen to what you have to say and bridging the gap to make an impact.
Here is a peek of what you will learn in this 90-minute experiential program:
- Some of the basic differences in how men & women communicate – and what to do with that information
- How our beliefs shape our communication
- A practical approach to shift from ‘proving’ yourself to being yourself
- How to reframe the ‘gender bias’ to personal influence
- The art of not taking things personally
- Communication Power Tools that will increase your credibility and communication with anyone
- A 5-step process to communicate better in 10 words (or less)
Flagstaff, AZ 86004