Date: April 5, 2019 (FRI)
Check-In: 7:30 AM
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Ben Avery Clay Target Center, 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix 85086
Entry Fee: $100 per ARCA Member; $125 per Non Member
Registration: Online or Download the Printable Form
Enjoy an exciting day with ARCA supporting the Arizona Roofing Industry Foundation (ARIF) at Phoenix’s prestigious shooting range, Ben Avery, while making a difference in lives by providing ARIF academic scholarships to ARCA members and their immediate family members.
BECOME A SPONSOR
- TITLE SPONSOR - $2,000 ($1,740 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes four (4) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Friday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo programs and events signage. Maximum one (1) sponsor.
- GOLD SPONSORS - $1,000 ($874 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes two (2) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Friday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo program and events signage.
- SILVER SPONSORS - $500 ($435 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes one (1) complimentary shooter at both the Spring and Expo Tournaments and recognition in the Expo program and events signage.
- BRONZE SPONSORS - (100% RETAIL VALUE OF CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Prize contribution for either of the two tournaments will receive company or personal recognition on events signage.
- SHOOTING STATION SPONSOR - $300 ($300 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Recognition on signage at one of fifteen spring tournament stations. Sponsors have the option of offering additional prizes for hitting colored clays at their station.
LUNCH SPONSORS - $1,500($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage. SOLD
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!
For more information call Ron Brown (623) 247-9252 or the ARCA/ARIF office at (602) 335-0133
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You must indicate who you would like to shoot with when you register
- Each shooter is responsible for their own ammunition
- Ammunition is restricted to #7 1/2 -#8 shot
- Participants must follow all safety rules
- Your shotgun chamber must be open and unloaded at all time unless you are on the stand to shoot
- No more than two (2) shells may be loaded at any time
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the course
- Empties must be discarded into the barrels provided at the shooting stations
- Shooters will rotate as to who will shoot first at each stand
- The only instance in which you are permitted to re-shoot or take another turn is when the throwing machine or your shotgun malfunctions
- Winners will be determined based on highest number of hits out of 100 rounds fired
- In case of a tie, the shooter with the longest consecutive string of hits will be the winner
- Event prizes and door prizes will be presented at lunch immediately following the tournament
This is a paid ARCA event. Cancellations after March 29, 2019 will be non-refundable, substitutions are allowed.
Polyglass Roofing & Waterproofing Systems
Onnie Diaz, Elite Roofing Supply | James Rosetti, Star Roofing, Inc.
Steve Bernard, Pro-Tech Products | Ron Brown, JBS Roofing | Josh Byrne, America Roofing Co.
Ron Gibbons, Pioneer Roofing Co. | Lynn Harding, Roofing Supply Group | Scott Jones, Sunstate Equipment
Ben Kelley, RoofSource | William Kelley, Pacific West Representatives | Randy Mankin, Western State Bank
Alan Minker, GAF | Jessica Rudd, Jim Brown & Sons Roofing
Bryan Tambone, Eagle Roofing Products | Michael Wadding, Henry Company
Phoenix, AZ 85086
|Number of Shooters - ARCA Member & Guest*||$ 100.00|
|Number of Shooters - Non Member||$ 125.00|
|Title Sponsor||$ 2,000.00|
|Gold Sponsor||$ 1,000.00|
|Silver Sponsor||$ 500.00|
|Shoot Station Sponsor||$ 300.00|
|Raffle Drawing - $20 Each|
|Raffle Drawing - 6 for $100|