FREE Lunch 'n Learn Seminar
Today, in the United States, more than half of all purchases are made using credit cards. Therefore, it is more important than ever that you choose a payment processor carefully, as the processor you choose will handle more than half of your total revenue! Without fully comprehending the merchant service industry, business owners all-to-often choose a merchant service provider based on misinformation, exaggerations, and false promises of lower rates.
While the vast majority of business owners are confident that they are receiving "great rates" from their provider, their lack of comprehending the processing industry often leaves them vulnerable and paying far more than they would ever imagine because the industry has long-since moved away from rates and now makes the majority of their profits on an ever increasing menagerie of fees creatively hidden within complex monthly statements that are purposely designed so that neither business owners, nor their accountants, will ever really understand.
Attendees will learn what to look for when selecting credit card machines, utilizing point of sale systems and increasing their presence in the e commerce arena.
During This FREE Must-Attend Meeting You’ll Discover:
- Credit Card Processing
- CC industry and its evolution
- Why take credit cards
- How credit card fees work in general, card brands, interchange fees, and the cost plus pricing model
- Industry and Technology
- Roofing industry and credit cards
- Options for taking credit cards and the technology - terminal, gateway, card readers/phone, e-commerce, invoicing
- Traditional processving vs Square/Paypal and their flate rate model
- Sample statement showing how other processors hide rates/fees
- Things to look for
- Q & A time
About the Speaker
Phoenix, AZ 85014